Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I wouldnt be the one...


Today I hugged Mr M and said thank you.. Without him there would be no Munchkin, no cupcake. I would not be their mother.

I wouldnt be the one who they want in the middle of the night. 
I wouldnt be the one who could light up their faces with smiles by just entering the room
I wouldnt be the one who cupcake follows around the room with her eyes.
I wouldnt be the one who answered to MaMa.
I wouldnt be the one who got to complain about them.
I wouldnt be the one who they think gives the best hugs.
I wouldnt be the one who makes them stop crying instantenously just by holding them.
I wouldnt be the one holding her breathe as my Munchkin attempting something for the first time.
I wouldnt be the one who agonized over every decision I make for my daughters.
I wouldnt be the one who loved them so very fiercely.

Everyone has days where none of the above is appealing. When you stand in the middle of all the chaos and just think, for a second, if only I wasnt Mama for a minute. Its human. Its totally normal.

But at the end of the day, the truth is, without Munchkin and cupcake. ...

I wouldnt be me.

and I love Mr M. a little more each time that he helped make me Mama to our munchkin and cupcake.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my quick question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete